Subscribe and get 8% OFF on your first purchase
Security on the internet is critical when it comes to your personal information and privy data. To make security easy for you, Symantec Endpoint Protection is a complete software suite that offers Antivirus and Spyware protection features to a user. With millions of users around the world, Symantec’s name in antivirus and endpoint protection is a familiar and reputed brand. It boasts of an easy to deploy, enterprise level security that can proactively detect and protect you against most advanced threats on the internet today and tomorrow while keeping your productivity unaffected and your computer unobstructed in any way.
Designed with virtual environments in mind, we will determine whether Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) 12. 1 – 10 User is really an enterprise level security at low cost or not. When it comes to security software suite, peace of mind must the one things which should be delivered by the SEP 12. 1 – 10 User – a security software solution from a brand which is synonymous with the best protection applications and security utilities for both individuals as well as enterprises.
Whether you are an individual or a business you realize the value of information protection against malicious spamware, viruses and targeted attacks against new and old threats. It claims an overall improved performance that reduces false positives and detects threats more accurately than previous versions.
An enterprise-level solution, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 offers the following features –
- 1. Advanced Virus Protection: With the 12.1 version, Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) further improves on its threat detection ability against virus, spyware and other unknown threats. The current software is based on Symantec’s Insight Platform to collect and collate information from infected computers around the world. Based on this data, the protection has been tuned in to proactively protect against advanced threats.
- 2. SONAR Technology: To understand and secure your personal information against latest and potentially unknown viruses and spam attacks, Symantec Endpoint Protection uses its SONAR technology to run at all times and offer most up-to-date security to user.
- 3. Auto Protect: Now you need not worry about advanced grade, enterprise level security as the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) automatically determines different files and sources to protect better against malware. This means additional security across web browsers, email clients, text messages, files and folders.
- 4. Firewall Policy: Symantec is equipped with the latest technology to help you block IPv6 based web traffic and unknown malware or spam on the web. SEP Manager includes firewall policy to manage the entire online security from a single management console in the software solution. It uses less memory than previous versions too.
- 5. Better Performance: SEP 12.1 – 10 user security solution performs automatic cleanup of data to provide you better and uninterrupted computing performance and also improves the overall scan speed and efficiency. This means an overall improved client and server performance for your personal or professional needs.
- 6. Improved Installation: The web server service of the Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 version requires no installation and the security wizard automatically detects computers which might be at risk. Thus, you can deploy the entire security software easily and quicker than ever. The LiveUpdate download template can now automatically integrate with the host server to give access to integrity policies to clients as well.
Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7, 8, 8.1
Windows Server 2003, Windows Small Business Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2011 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
Internet Explorer 8,9,10,11; Mozilla Firefox 5.x or latest, Google Chrome 42.0 or latest
Intel Pentium Dual-Core or more
2GB RAM or more
1GB disk space or more
1024*768 or larger
SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac