Reading Made Easy
Simple changes were made to document viewing and reading, freeing up more time to do other things. Word now bookmarks the last place you read, so you won’t have to remember where you left off. Just close your window and Word will do the scrolling for you.
Microsoft eliminated distractions and cleaned up read-mode. Side-by-side viewing makes it easy to scan and read your document, while the toolbar fades away for more simple, book-like feel.
We don't all read the same way, but now Word provides new ways to build bridges. Sit back and let Word read to you by accessing the audio tool.Don’t know multiple languages? Let Word translate text by clicking on the under the Review tab, right next to all familiar revision tools.
Improve Your Design
The technological age pushes text forward to explore new visual expectations. Create attractive documents easily by using the digital pen feature. Maneuver around the screen to insert signatures, or convert shapes and text with digital inking.
The 2019 version offers over sixteen colors and a variety of texture and thickness for pencil, pen, and highlighter. Lasso whole phrases by selecting the eraser.
Maybe you’re a teacher or a student who wants to add an interactive experience to their document. You can now insert online videos into your document. Improved SVG capability enhances pictures. Microsoft gives you the options to add excellent visual design.
More Features to Love
- Compose your equations with the latest application, LaTeX.
- Make it easy to respond to real-time revisions with new modifications to reply comments and markup for revision tools.
- For text enlargement, simple click twice on your mouse or tap to enable object zoom.
- Share documents on the cloud with SharePoint or SkyDrive.
- Available for one-user on PC.
- Let Microsoft widen the spectrum for persons with disabilities with audio cues and accessibility checks.