Subscribe and get 8% OFF on your first purchase
Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Other For Windows:
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Outlook (Home & Business):
- Some search functionality requires Windows Search
- Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to a supported version of Microsoft Exchange Server (or Exchange Online) or Microsoft SharePoint Server (or SharePoint Online). See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Exchange Server and SharePoint Server.
- Integration with Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams requires connectivity to a supported version of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams. See the Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy site for supported versions of Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
- LinkedIn support requires a LinkedIn account.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a microphone.
- Read-aloud functionality requires an audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac