Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Windows
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Student
Being a student is a tough time for many people, so Microsoft wants to make it easier for you. With Microsoft Office 2019 Home Student PC, you’ll be able to access all of the classic applications that will help you succeed in school and achieve your goals.
With one simple download, you’ll have access to the classic applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. These Microsoft Office 2019 Home Student PC applications are easy to use, and also add convenience to your schoolwork as well.
This version gives you all of the tools you will need to create documents along with presentations for your projects and assignments. The all-new Office 2019 is here for students or families that work together and want the typical Office applications installed on one Windows 10 PC so that they can use at home or school; this is the program for them.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student is a distraction-free mode for Word. It offers better pivot tables for Excel and better graphics and support for digital pencils for PowerPoint. These are just a few of the many tweaks and improvements to the venerable Office. While these aren't huge upgrades to the suite, they could be big productivity boons to the right users. You need no recurring subscription to get unlimited access to your Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student.
- • Create, edit, and share your documents with your course mates and colleagues.
- • Edit photos hassle-free with the improved Word features.
- • Customize your tab commands to fit your needs. This helps you navigate through your tasks effortlessly.
- • Use “Tell Me” to look up for things you want to be done.
- • Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats.
- • Model your data professionally using the new, improved PowerPivot.
- • Import data from different sources like SQL, Access, web pages using enhanced Power Query.
- • Use 2-D modeling to help visualize your data.
- • Use zoom capabilities to order slides within the presentation.
- • Insert and manage icons, 3-D models, and SVG.
- • Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing.
- • Processor: 1.6 GHz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
- • Memory: 4 GB of RAM; 2 GB RAM (32 bits)
- • Hard disk: 4.0 GB available disk space
- • Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- • Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creator Update).
- • Operating System: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Other for requirements:
- • Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- • A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10.
- • Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- • Cloud file management features require OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- • Microsoft account or Microsoft organizational account required for license assignment.
Real reviews from real customers
Ray was amazing and so helpful!
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?