Subscribe and get 10% OFF on your first purchase
Includes 24 hour tech support
Microsoft launched an update for their MS Office 2010 version and called these new product the Professional collection. Currently, in the pro office packages, Microsoft has included various other enhancements in their products. Some differences between Office 2010 and Office 2010 Professional will be listed here.
Access is also included in the professional editions. If you need to work and manage databases, make sure you buy a Microsoft office version that has this product included. Access will help users with analytics, reporting and will storing information. Larger amounts of information can definitely be managed with this excellent software.
With the Professional Edition you will also have access to Publisher 2010. This software is really convenient for marketing business professionals. The perfect product for creating and sharing high-quality marketing materials and additional publications. Publisher will definitely deliver you the features to do your most productive work. An additional feature you can use, is downloading high-quality templates designed by other users or businesses.
In the 2007 version, the ribbon has actually been initial launched in some of its programs, and the users loved it. in the 2010 variation, Microsoft has actually included various other improvement in the functionality of the ribbon. It is currently a component of every program in the Microsoft Office 2010 Collection.
The adjustable features enables the customers to fine-tune the ribbon. Arranging tabs and tools in one group is now possible.
A lot of additional themes
Customers can currently pick from 40 various themes in the 2010 Professional Edition. If you are a fan of customizing and trying out a lot of different themes than this version of Office could definitely be recommended to you. The items are available across all the different applications.
Each application has some new updates and features:
Microsoft Word Pro 2010
- Navigation Panel
- Insert screenshot
- Ability to crop pictures
- Lots of new photo-editing choices
Microsoft Excel Pro 2010
- Create Sparklines
- User-friendly slicers
Microsoft PowerPoint Pro 2010
- Editing and enhancing of videos
- Able to divide slides into sections
- Broadcast Slideshow
The Office 2010 Professional Product requires that your system fulfills the following requirements:
· At least 500 MHz processor
· 2 GHz processor or faster for better performance especially for certain features
· At least 512 MB RAM for graphics features and other advanced functionality
· Another 1 GB RAM or more for OneNote Audio Search
· Additional 1 GB RAM or more for grammar and contextual spelling features
· 3.0 GB available hard disk space
· DirectX 9.0 graphics card with at least 64 MB video memory
· Added system requirements may be needed for users to experience the full functionality of this Office suite.
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Student for Mac - International. Instant Download
£74.00 You save 53.38%