Microsoft Access 2016
- Buy now use forever
- Digital download
- Lifetime support at no extra cost
Power to the PC, Service to the people
We’re here for you. Get in touch via email, telephone or chat.
- Instant Digital Download
Estimated Delivery 15 minutes or less
- Lifetime Product Guarantee
Buy once, use forever because you’re worth it.
- Year Round Service
Our IT specialist will provide you with the answers you need
Meet the Latest in Database Management
Microsoft Access 2016 is the ultimate database management system. Carrying forward the innovative elements introduced in its previous two versions, Access 2016 has all the necessary features and touch-ups to become a centerpiece of your software development work, even if you are a non-programmer. With minor improvements to the overall look, numerous new additions that offer extra accessibility and support, and a continued focus on app creation, Microsoft’s signature database program polishes your experience to perfection and makes your work more efficient and enjoyable.
Even with the standalone, one-PC installation of Access 2016 you get a bunch of benefits that will allow amazing sharing and uploading functionality. Let’s get into the features of this remarkable database application.
Not the right Microsoft Access product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Access Apps today.
• Manage all your data sources with a Linked Table Manager using Access 2016.
• Use the Connector library to integrate scenarios across new data source to generate aggregated insights and visuals.
• Create applications that are tailor-made to your business and quickly makes changes to your app to meet evolving organizational demands.
• Store your access data in cloud databases. It’s more secure, and you can share your application with your colleagues.
- • OS: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
• MEMORY: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
• HARD DISK: 3.0 GB available disk space
• DISPLAY: 1280 x 800 resolution
• GRAPHICS: DirectX 10 graphics card.
• Other: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements:
• Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
• Windows software only, NOT compatible with MAC.
• Includes 24/7 tech support
Real reviews from real customers
Ray was amazing and so helpful!
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to receive my order?
What is a digital download and how does it work?
What are retail software products?
Can I buy a single-use license software and install on multiple computers
How long does a genuine software license last?
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
Can I update my software over the Internet?
Is it possible to upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7, 8 or 10?